Services we offer:

  • Admission & Correspondences
  • Visa Assistance
  • Student Guidance & Counselling
  • Admission with Universities, Highly Trusted Colleges, Public Funded Colleges as well as Many Other Colleges.

In order to study in the United Kingdom, you must first get a student visa. The duration of your entry clearance should match the duration of your course plus a few months. The Immigration Officer at the point of entrance into the United Kingdom (such as Heathrow or Gatwick) will stamp your passport with the date you entered the country. As of that date, you are authorised to enter the United Kingdom until the expiration date stamped on your passport. The British High Commission has consular offices in the major cities of Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, and the Philippines, where students can apply for student visas (such as Dhaka, Chittagong, Sylhet, Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata, Islamabad, Kathmandu etc). Proof of acceptance (in the form of a CAS, or Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies) from a British university or college, as well as proof of financial support for the duration of the student's time in the United Kingdom, are both requirements for students seeking to study in the country. From the company's establishment, IEMS LONDON LTD has been providing students with support and has had consistent growth in terms of student performance. Students can rely on the admissions assistance provided by IEMS LONDON LTD. Our advisors have years of experience and keep up-to-date with all the latest policies, regulations, and processes.

All our services are free of charge. For the students free services include:
  • Professional advice for higher education home & abroad
  • Selection of top institution worldwide
  • Application preparation
  • Assisting with getting Scholarships
  • VISA counselling
  • Pre departure and post arrival assistance ( terms & Condition Applied)


For universities, we provide services in the following areas:
  • Market analysis and student recruitment drive.
  • Advertisement support
  • Print advertising, hoarding
  • Participation in Education Fairs and local exhibition
  • Visits to local colleges and institution
  • SMS and email marketing
  • Events like Pre Departure Briefings, Education Fairs, Alumni events

Point Based System - Visa (Required Documents):
Tier 4 visas are awarded based on a point system, and students fall under this category. Attaining a score of 40 or higher is required for visa approval. Obtaining a CAS from a university or college is worth 30 points, while keeping up with financial obligations is worth 10 points.
  • Original Passport valid for more than 6 months
  • Necessary financial documents ( original) to show the evidence of appropriate maintenance funds which is 2000 pound those have significant academic progression in UK otherwise 9000 pound as well as need to add your first academic year remaining fees with your maintenance fund.
  • IELTS or other UKBA approved English ( B1 for up to Level 5 courses and B2 from Level 6)
  • Necessary visa fees
  • Two Passport size Photos
  • Visa application form
  • Academic Progress (for student visa extension)