Services we offer:
- Admission & Correspondences
- Visa Assistance
- Student Guidance & Counselling
- Admission with Universities, Highly Trusted Colleges, Public Funded Colleges as well as Many Other Colleges.
Students must apply for entry clearance before travelling to UK for higher studies. The entry clearance should normally be valid for the whole length of your course plus few more months. When you arrive in the UK, the Immigration Officer at the port of entry (e.g. Heathrow airport or Gatwick) will put a date stamp in your passport to show when you entered the UK. Your permission to be in the UK begins on that date and expires on the date indicated on your passport. Student visas can be obtained from the offices of the British High Commission located in the major cities of Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Srilanka, Nepal, Philippine (such as Dhaka, Chittagong, Sylhet, Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata, Islamabad, Kathmandu etc). Students need to prove that they have an offer of acceptance (which is CAS-Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies) from the sponsors (Universities or Colleges) and have sufficient funds to cover the cost of studying and living in Britain. IEMS LONDON LTD provides the assistance to the students and maintains a high rate of success rate from its inception. IEMS LONDON LTD offers a reliable and trustworthy admission support to the students. Our counsellors are well experienced and regularly updated with the changes, rules, guidelines, and procedures.
All our services are free of charge. For the students free services include:
- Professional advice for higher education home & abroad
- Selection of top institution worldwide
- Application preparation
- Assisting with getting Scholarships
- VISA counselling
- Pre departure and post arrival assistance ( terms & Condition Applied)
For universities, we provide services in the following areas:
- Market analysis and student recruitment drive.
- Advertisement support
- Print advertising, hoarding
- Participation in Education Fairs and local exhibition
- Visits to local colleges and institution
- SMS and email marketing
- Events like Pre Departure Briefings, Education Fairs, Alumni events
Point Based System - Visa (Required Documents):
Students come under Tier 4 visa category which is a point based system. A student needs to score a minimum of 40 points to get success for visa. 30 points are awarded by getting the Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) from the Universities/Colleges and 10 points for the maintenance of funds.
- Original Passport valid for more than 6 months
- Necessary financial documents ( original) to show the evidence of appropriate maintenance funds which is 2000 pound those have significant academic progression in UK otherwise 9000 pound as well as need to add your first academic year remaining fees with your maintenance fund.
- IELTS or other UKBA approved English ( B1 for up to Level 5 courses and B2 from Level 6)
- Necessary visa fees
- Two Passport size Photos
- Visa application form
- Academic Progress (for student visa extension)